Agriturismo La Lucciolaia is set in a lovely position on top of a hill, immersed in the peace and the tranquillity of the Tuscan countryside, overlooking the vineyards and olive groves of the estate, Azienda Agricola Palagetto, with the medieval towers of San Gimignano in the distance. In this ancient farmhouse, where the cosy atmosphere of old times has remained unchanged, the attentive owner, Sabrina Niccolai is pleased to welcome her guests and offer:
- Eleven comfortable and silent double rooms with private bathrooms, satellite TV, air conditioning, and heating;
- Two elegant and spacious Suites, with private bathrooms, satellite TV, air conditioning and heating;
- Delicious breakfasts, a real elixir to get a good start to your day;
- Inviting dinners with typical dishes of the Tuscan cooking tradition;
- Our products:
- Wines of the region using our own grapes, vinified and aged in the modern, family owned wine cellars.
- Extra virgin olive oil produced on the estate using our very own olive press.
- A fantastic vin santo and three varieties of grappa.
- Guided wine tasting held in the tasting room at the Estate Cellars, at Azienda Agricola Palagetto, approx. 10 km from La Lucciolaia;
- Guided tours of the producing farm, including the wine cellar and the estate mill;
- Large gardens immersed in the spectacular setting of the Tuscan countryside;
- The friendly presence of Sabrina, the attentive owner, the reception staff, who are extremely helpful and ready to provide guests with all kind of information; the cellar staff, who lead visitors in the magic world of the wine cellar and into the mill, introducing the local wines and the extra-virgin olive oil.